in order to allow you to access the pages contained on the site www.shsicily.it, we invite you to read the rules we apply for the management of personal data in accordance with the provisions of art. 12 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (“GDPR”) and in compliance with the Provision of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data n. 229 of 8 May 2014.
The information is provided only for the aforementioned domain and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links to other domains.
Therefore, following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed for which we inform that:
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller of the data provided by users is A&D SUITE di Daniele Serafino, located in Via Nuoro n. 13, 97018 – Scicli (RG).
TAX CODE: SRFDNL75T04G273Q
VAT NUMBER: 01628910885
A&D SUITE by Daniele Serafino is represented by Mr. Daniele Serafino, born in Palermo (PA) on 04/12/1975.
FISCAL CODE: SRFDNL75T04G273Q
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data that is collected, for the purposes detailed below, are: personal and identification data of the person concerned such as name and surname, e-mail address, telephone.
SOURCE OF COLLECTED DATA
Personal data is provided by the user by filling in the appropriate forms:
- form contained in the CONTACTS page
- form contained in ALL STRUCTURES
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purposes of the processing of the personal data collected are:
- Processing of personal data for the execution of legal relationships that will be established at your request, and/or with you and for the fulfillment of legal obligations related to the aforementioned legal relationship, as well as tax and/or accounting obligations;
- Protection of rights arising from said legal relationships;
- Internal statistical analysis, aggregated or anonymous and in any case intelligible;
- Sending promotional material on products and services other than those already purchased and for marketing activities or opinion polls
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data may be processed both via computer and paper media for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, observing the rules on the protection of personal data, including those relating to data security, to prevent loss. data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data and the related processing in relation to the purposes strictly connected to the requested service is mandatory. It follows that any refusal to provide data for these purposes could make it impossible for the Data Controller to carry out the same contractual relationships and legal obligations. On the other hand, the user has the right to deny the processing of the data collected for optional purposes which refer in particular to the carrying out of the main marketing activities initiated and the optional or instrumental services provided by them, without compromising the possibility of using of the service.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE OF DATA
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be disclosed to:
- companies that collaborate with Daniele Serafino’s A&D SUITE;
- companies associated and / or connected with A&D SUITE di Daniele Serafino also based in non-EU countries;
- financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- companies and consultancy firms or qualified persons who work for A&D SUITE di Daniele Serafino, as well as contractors, self-employed workers and client companies specified in a separate list available from each Owner;
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing legal relationship with A&D SUITE di Daniele Serafino and a different duration if required by law. It is understood that, unless otherwise indicated by the User, such data will be deleted from the servers upon expiry of the aforementioned durations.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 12 of the GDPR).
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2 of the GDPR;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The User has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User can contact A&D SUITE di Daniele Serafino by sending an email to email@example.com
Further information about the processing of data can also be communicated verbally, by contacting the telephone number +39 339.4102431